Iron Mountain Senior Account Manager in New York, New York
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
This is a remote position.
The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for managing relationships for an assigned set of existing clients and for providing the highest level of client experience. Account Managers are also responsible for coordinating client requests and resolution of issues/escalations to ensure client needs are addressed and solutions offered. Main responsibilities include client retention, client education on potential solutions, renewals, upsell/growth, and client lifecycle management. The Sr. Account Managers work in conjunction with Sales and Development, Project Managers, Operations, Storage Services, and other key personnel to ensure a best in class experience for their clients.
● Establish productive, professional relationships with clients and proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis to generate and increase revenue.
● Engage assigned clients through regularly scheduled phone, video, or in-person meetings.
● Conduct analysis such as client needs analysis, service or solution gap analysis, compliance assessments, and client issue trends. Identify risks and proactively lead in directing internal and external teams in issue resolution/corrective actions.
● Maintaining CRM to manage leads and all data associated with a client request, including insights or discoveries.
● Collaborate with Sales and Development, Operations, Storage Services, and other key personnel to create solutions and generate revenue by upselling and cross-selling within the account.
● Support the overall business in driving revenue and client experience while monitoring account health, engagement levels, and opportunities.
● Evaluate account performance, develop short and long-term strategies, and act upon optimization opportunities.
● Maintain industry knowledge and relationships to gain intelligence in order to offer new features, products, and initiatives across Crozier, Adjacent Businesses, and Iron Mountain.
● Review all invoices for accuracy, and ensure invoices are approved in a timely manner.
● Responsible for researching escalated service and billing issues to ensure all appropriate actions by other parties are being taken to resolve issues and ensure follow through until closure and complete client satisfaction.
● Utilize internal relationships to provide seamless account management, a united front to clients and ultimately enable the ability to quickly respond to client requests or escalations
● Communicate with client post-completion of projects to ensure satisfaction and determine any areas for improvement
● Follow-up with internal teams to relay client feedback and strategize with the team on any adjustments to be made to ensure continuous improvement
Category: Sales Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE