Iron Mountain Inside Sales Manager - SMB in Mumbai, India
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
Designation - Inside Sales Manager - SMB
Location - Mumbai (Andheri East)
Total experience - 8 + years
Salary - 8Lpa - 8.5Lpa
Diversity Hiring preferred
Travelling 10% involved
Qualification - Masters/ PG preferred
Interested candidates kindly apply via link or email on email@example.com
The Inside KAM Manager is an inside sales and account Manager Position responsible for growing and retaining an assigned book of existing Iron Mountain accounts. You will create and maintain solid relationships with your accounts and use a consultative approach to understand their current business goals and objectives and to leverage that knowledge to position and sell the appropriate solution . You will also be responsible for bringing new accounts to the company with your sales effort. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales quotas, consistently staying ahead of activity metrics, and retaining existing customers, all in a team-focused environment.
● Focus on set up customers to ensure organic growth
● Help and assist in the renewal/Revenue Management
● Drive overall product growth
● Bringing New accounts to the company by continuous sales effort
● Wallet share growth and tap new business opportunities with tier B customer
● Be accountable for quota achievement on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
● Communicate with the key business partners on a regular basis
● Effectively communicate and role model effective sales tactics, strategies, and closing skills
● Perform on-time annual performance appraisals for all sales personnel and administer performance improvement plans for sales personnel with less than acceptable performance Prospect within a book of business to schedule remote meetings, identify customer requirements and map them to a solution.
● Ensure consistent customer contact through dials and scheduled customer phone meetings weekly; track all activity through Salesforce.com.
● Be fully prepared on every sales call to be able to execute a sales plan. This includes pre-meeting preparation, sales call goal setting, overcoming objections, proper materials and resource execution, and a follow-up plan.
● Proactively contact at-risk customers and resolve issues through customer needs analysis. Renew contracts well ahead of expiration.
● Quickly gain knowledge of IRM product offerings through online courses, self-study and interactive assessments.
● Partner with customer service, operations and the internal sales team to ensure a positive customer experience.
● Receptive to feedback and uses it to improve sales and workplace performance.
● Motivated to perform by increasing the product diversity offered to existing accounts; concentrating on finding avenues to generate increased sales from established accounts, and working to increase revenue by identifying additional products to complement what is currently sold to the existing customer base.
● Leverages available analytical data such as CRM, SFDC, and social media sites; and demonstrates a keen understanding of the economic, financial, market, and industry trends in order to drive profitable growth.
● Prioritizes and implements initiatives based on broader strategies. Demonstrates understanding of key industry trends and conditions.
● Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties. Has deep knowledge of customer's business, current macro-and microeconomic trends, industry trends, and potential new business opportunities. Understands and influences a wide range of customer stakeholders.
● Minimum of 5 years of direct Sales Management experience in the services based industry or equivalent
● Experience developing effective business relationships with all levels of internal and external client management
● Must possess, strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills and possess characteristics that demonstrate ethical professionalism, assertiveness as a "doer", always “selling"
● Must quickly and successfully adapt to change and as a catalyst influencing others
● Must be able to organize and manage sales campaigns that may include various cross-functional support from operations and/or marketing
● Proven ability to close (history of exceeding quota)
● Proficient with oral and written communication
● Goal setting (career/personal)
● Demonstrates professionalism
● Solution-based and business-to-business sales experience. Technology Sales Experience a plus.
● Understands the techniques required to develop, maintain and manage business relationships with clients and partner organizations in order to sell, implement and manage products/services and to identify new business opportunities.
● Understand a potential customer’s context through effective questioning and listening.
● Business knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations. Aligns unique insights to key customer priorities, reframing the way customers view their business.
● Proven record of success in achieving and exceeding sales quotas and departmental metrics.
● Proficiency with CRM and sales management tools.
● Education: Master preferred
Iron Mountain TA Team
Category: Sales (SL)
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE