Iron Mountain Business Development Manager - (Digital Sales) Mumbai in Mumbai, India
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Seeks out, finds and wins new business focusing on recurring and sustainable revenue for customers
● Negotiates and secures favourable terms for Iron Mountain in the deals
● Develops and maintains strong customer relationships with target Accounts utilizing
multi-level representation by Iron Mountain and high involvement in customer liaison
● Maintain consistent, timely and high quality reporting meeting requirements of the
● As a member of the Sales Team, contribute to team effectiveness and overall business
strategies and directions.
● Ensure all local SSHE requirements, Iron Mountain policies and procedures are being
met and adhered to
● Positions illustrate alternative ways of creating the real value of the Iron Mountain all
product offerings ( Data Management, Secure Destruction and all information
management products) for customers through assessing their problems or
opportunities and highlighting Iron Mountain’s areas of strength, competitive pricing,
customer satisfaction and competitive advantages within each existing and net new
● Exp in digital solutions sales preferable, technology sales experience and positioning
BPM across large, complex accounts, with a proven record of accomplishment
● Should be well versed with Digital transformation and lead the city with new prospect
and pipeline generation
● Achievement of assigned sales quota as well as contribution towards overall team
● This position will proactively collaborate with the regional RIM (Records Information
Management) Sales and Account teams to identify and support digital opportunities
from existing customer base
● Must build, grow and deliver revenue for the Iron Mountain Digital solution meeting
and exceed individual quota assignments across the existing and new Iron Mountain
customer base along with digital transformation project experiences.
● As a team member, he/she will deliver success through a consultative, value-based
selling approach , .
● Responsible for pipeline development and bookings within your respective territory
and/or assigned account portfolio.
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE