Iron Mountain Client Development Executive - Crozier in Los Angeles, California
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
We believe that art has the power to change our lives and the world for the better; how art gets there - from museums across the world to regional art galleries to the intimacy of someone’s home - matters to us. If you share this belief, please join us in our mission to be the primary service provider for the people and entities responsible for the care, movement, and long-term preservation of art and culture.
Crozier is seeking a Client Development Executive to join our growing Commercial Team. Crozier is part of Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), the global leader in innovative storage and information management services, storing and protecting billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. The infrastructure of Iron Mountain uniquely positions Crozier to handle diverse and non-traditional collections. Ultra High-resolution 3D scanning, digitization, and bespoke archival solutions are some of the specific services Crozier’s affiliation with Iron Mountain affords.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Client Development Executive is responsible for driving sales and managing relationships for an assigned set of existing clients and providing the highest level of client experience. Main responsibilities include client growth, retention, solutions, renewals, and client lifecycle management. The Client Development Executive works in conjunction with Sales and Development, Project Managers, Operations, Storage Services, and other key personnel to ensure a best in class experience for their clients. This role is responsible for revenue generation to help the organization meet profitability goals. Our mission is to provide clients with exceptional personal service by offering the best possible solutions for the protection of their cultural property. Our goal is to continually improve and expedite clients’ interactions with the business and to nurture lasting relationships to benefit both our clients and Crozier.
· Consistently meet or exceed assigned growth targets and quota attainment
· Manage an allocated portfolio, ensuring the customer receives a high level of service and
· grows as a valued customer
· Responsible for managing a balanced pipeline and achieving targets with execution of high levels of activities/tasks across all business lines
· Identifies and builds relationships with key decisions makers within the allocated accounts
· Works closely with internal resources and external partners to ensure Client Satisfaction.
· Maintain consistent, timely and high quality management reporting meeting requirements of the business (Internal and External)
· Proven track record of high performance in Sales and Account Management/Client Service Relationship roles with a minimum of 3 years experience
· Experience in consultative/conceptual selling and account management processes is desirable
· Experience in activity based sales processes (E.g Salesforce.com or similar system is desirable
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to pay attention to detail, while not losing sight of the bigger picture
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Be part of an ever-evolving global organization focused on transformation and innovation
· A support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion, share feedback, and be your true authentic self
· Global connectivity to learn from teammates who share your passion for art.
· Competitive Total Reward offerings to support your career at Iron Mountain, family, personal wellness, financial wellbeing, and retirement
· Our clients come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm, bring your best self to work. We insist
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE