Iron Mountain Account Manager, Crozier Fine Arts in Los Angeles, California
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
As a trusted partner to our clients there is a requirement that our Mountaineers must be vaccinated.
We believe that art has the power to change our lives and the world for the better; how art gets there - from museums across the world to regional art galleries to the intimacy of someone’s home - matters to us. If you share this belief, please join us in our mission to be the primary service provider for the people and entities responsible for the care, movement, and long-term preservation of art and culture. Crozier is seeking an Account Manager in our Los Angeles location to join our West Coast team.
Crozier is part of Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), the global leader in innovative storage and information management services, storing and protecting billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. The infrastructure of Iron Mountain uniquely positions Crozier to handle diverse and non-traditional collections. Ultra High-resolution 3D scanning, digitization, and bespoke archival solutions are some of the specific services Crozier’s affiliation with Iron Mountain affords.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Account Manager is responsible for managing relationships for an as signed set of existing clients and providing the highest level of client experience. Main responsibilities include client growth, retention, solutions, renewals, and client lifecycle management. The Account Managers work in conjunction with Sales and Development, Project Managers, Operations, Storage Services,
and other key personnel to ensure a best in class experience for their clients.
This role is responsible for revenue generation to help the organization meet profitability goals.
Our mission is to provide clients with exceptional personal service by offering the best possible solutions for the protection of their cultural property. Our goal is to continually improve and expedite clients’ interactions with the business and to nurture lasting relationships to benefit both our clients and Crozier.
● Consistently meet or exceed assigned revenue growth targets
● Manage an allocated portfolio, ensuring the customer receives a high level of service and
● grows as a valued customer
● Responsible for managing a balanced pipeline and achieving targets with execution of high
● levels of activities/tasks across all business lines
● Identifies and builds relationships with key decisions makers within the allocated accounts
● Works closely with internal resources and external partners to ensure Client Satisfaction.
● Maintain consistent, timely and high quality management reporting meeting requirements of the
business (Internal and External)
● Proven track record of high performance in Sales and Account Management/Client Service
Relationship roles with a minimum of 3 years experience
● Experience in consultative/conceptual selling and account management processes is desirable
● Experience in activity based sales processes (E.g. Salesforce.com or similar system is desirable
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
● Ability to pay attention to detail, while not losing sight of the bigger picture
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
● Be part of an ever-evolving global organization focused on transformation and innovation
● A support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion, share feedback, and be your
true authentic self
● Global connectivity to learn from teammates who share your passion for art.
● Competitive Total Reward offerings to support your career at Iron Mountain, family, personal
wellness, financial wellbeing, and retirement
● Our clients come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of
backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company
stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm, bring your best self to work. We insist
Category: Sales Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE