Iron Mountain Senior Functional Architect in Hamburg, Germany
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Senior Functional Architect
Aligns the functional business needs from the client to the CSP Platform by developing and co-ordinating the configuration of functional designs. Responsible for the functional aspects of the Design Workshop, needs to capture and document fully the Content Model, Workflows, User Interface, Data Architecture & Persistence, Ingestion / Migration, Audit & Compliance requirements.
Creates the wireframes for the user interface design, flowcharts for workflows and tables for the content models, organisational design etc. Works with the solution engineer to ensure that the models are correct and can be developed. Works with the Technical Architect to ensure that the models will work with any external application integrations planned. Contributes to the functional design element of the statement of work.
● Capturing all of the functional requirements outlined by the client throughout the design phase of the application.
● Helping the client prioritise those functional requirements based upon impact, urgency.
● Ensuring a high quality functional design document is published to the client principle as part of the scope of work package.
● Ensuring that the functional design document is agreed by the solution engineers and technical architects that it can be implemented.
● Ensuring that the client principle has an accurate number of hours allocated to the implementation of the functional design.
● Works with the client team and internal iron mountain teams to ensure that the workflows are deliverable and that they deliver the necessary information / data / objects in the correct way to make the solution function.
● Good working knowledge of Insight LE platform / content services platforms and how to develop the UI/Workflow/ Content Models.
● Be able to create flow charts and functional design documents from client requirements.
● Good customer facing skills to manage expectations, to question functionality requirements and choices, to be able to guide and advise on best practices.
● Able to visualise an application design from customer inputs, able to communicate that application into a functional design.
● Application, UI and UX development experience.
● Working knowledge of smartsheets, jira, service now, github, visio, lucidcharts.
● Good understanding of Content Services Platforms and the marketplace.
● Good understanding of Enterprise IT architecture and landscape.
● Good understanding of agile software development.
● Knowledge of application integration, single sign on, email services etc.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Excellent presentation skills.
● Degree in computer science or 5 years + equivalent experience in application design and development.
● Demonstrated ability and experience executing projects using agile methodologies Experience creating and presenting professional client-facing documentation and demonstrating outstanding negotiation and collaboration facilitation.
● Have ability and confidence working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that requires self-directed initiative.
● Written and spoken communication in German and English.
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE