Iron Mountain Business Development Manager- Digital Sales- Delhi NCR in Gurugram, India
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
Designation - Business Development Manager (Digital Sales)
Location - Delhi NCR/ Gurgaon
Interested candidates kindly apply via below link or email CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Drive and support sales to close key new business in existing pipeline. Drive processes in acquiring new customers, retain old business, proposals, negotiation, major deals, in order to win major new un-vended business.
● Leads major proposals and negotiations that maximize customer value.
● Responsible to handle ITAD and artifacts storage sales.
Seeks out, finds and wins new business focusing on recurring and sustainable revenue for customers ● Negotiates and secures favourable terms for Iron Mountain in the deals ● Develops and maintains strong customer relationships with target Accounts utilizing multi-level representation by Iron Mountain and high involvement in customer liaison ● Maintain consistent, timely and high quality reporting meeting requirements of the business ● As a member of the Sales Team, contribute to team effectiveness and overall business strategies and directions. ● Ensure all local SSHE requirements, Iron Mountain policies and procedures are being met and adhered to ● Positions and illustrates alternative ways of creating the real value of the Iron Mountain Digital solution offerings for customers through assessing their problems or opportunities and highlighting Iron Mountain’s areas of strength, competitive pricing, customer satisfaction and competitive advantages within each existing and net new accounts. ● Achievement of assigned Digital sales quota as well as contribution towards overall team booking target. ● This position will proactively collaborate with the regional RIM (Records Information Management) Sales and Account teams to identify and support digital opportunities from existing customer base ● Must build, grow and deliver revenue for the Iron Mountain Digital solution meeting and exceed individual quota assignments across the existing and new Iron Mountain customer base along with digital transformation project experiences. ● As a team member, he/she will deliver success through a consultative, value-based selling approach and work with the Pre-Sales Solution Engineer to understand the customers use case and benefits to be delivered within the Iron Mountain Digital Solutions portfolio. ● Responsible for pipeline development and bookings within your respective territory and/or assigned account portfolio. ● Responsible to handle ITAD and artifacts storage sales
Masters/ PGDM- Marketing, Business, or Commercial tertiary qualifications highly regarded.
Experience● A track record of high performance in sales roles with around 8 to 10+ years solution selling experience.
● Experience in consultative selling processes is desirable
● Experience in activity based sales processes is desirable
● Deal Maker and Shaper
● Must have exp in digital solutions sales, technology sales experience and positioning BPM across large, complex accounts, with a proven record of accomplishment Skills and Knowledge● 8 to 10+ years sales management experience● Strong impact and Influence skills● Analytical and financial fluency● Presentations and verbal communications to diverse groups● Word, Power Point, Excel & Outlook proficiency
● Candidates with experience in selling digital solutions and relationships in Verticals of healthcare,banking, insurance, NBFCs, PSU, hospitals
● Candidates with experience in handling large outsourcing of processes, migrations, moving into digitisations
● Experience selling into Fortune 1000 companies in highly regulated industries with particular emphasis in one or more of the following verticals:Banking/Financial Services including Insurance o NBFCs, PSUs, hospitals, BFSI, healthcare o Energy o Media & Entertainment o Legal o Life Sciences/Pharma
Iron Mountain TA Specialist
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE